Established in 2014 by experienced industry professionals, Timetech is a specialist in the Global Deployment of IT Equipment to some of the largest International Companies. Head Offices are in Sandefjord Norway with subsidiaries in Sweden and the USA.Director of Operations
Timetech has shown positive operational profits since its formation. In 2017, Timetech is on-course to handle approx. 40,000 IT assets, doubling turnover results from 2016. Further significant growth is expected for 2018.
To secure the quality of their services during this growth period, Timetech are now seeking a Manager of Storage, Services and Global Logistics.
As Director of Operations you will have an exciting leadership role and be an integral part of the company leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for the complete value-added chain from goods-in, stock handling, flow to production and export to the customer in over a hundred countries.
This position is advertised to ensure the highest quality of service is attained in a cost-effective manner.
Timetech is an innovator, with automated functionality directed to the customers own ERP / asset management systems and we expect to be equally innovative in the field of operations. Robotic systems and integrated platforms are a natural consideration when planning our development.
This is a golden opportunity to join us in transforming how the Global IT Industry distributes their products.
- Further develop and optimise the existing logistics systems.
- Ensure optimal IT solutions are used for stock control and logistics.
- Drive, motivate and further develop all logistical function.
- Establish routines and models providing a foundation for logistical competence certification.
- A strong focus on cost and effectivity for the entire value-added chain.
- Responsibility for departmental budgeting and results.
- Relevant experience from a similar logistics position. Preferably connected to IT.
- Proven understanding of how various IT solutions can improve logistical performance.
- Familiarity and experience of ERP systems.
- Experience with negotiations.
- Leadership experience.
- Higher Education / University.
Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Or experience from an equivalent position.
- Goal and results orientated with a strong ability to deliver.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organisation.
- You are structured and solution orientated and see the value in documentation of internal protocols.
- You put the customer first and are willing to give the extra effort when needed.
- You have high level of personal integrity.
- An exciting prospect and challenging role in a dynamic company.
- Skilled and inspiring colleagues in a positive knowledgeable environment.
- Pay / benefits based on experience and qualifications.