One of the megatrends in the marine market is electrification of the fleet. Rolls-Royce is expanding the activity in Electrical and Power and we are looking for new talent to join our team. As Technical Product Manager you will join our leader team in Electric and Power with responsibility for strategy, development, sustainability and product safety of our Drives products.
- Develop product strategy, product roadmaps, NPIs and improvement programmes.
- Be the technical authority on behalf of the product throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage the safety of the product.
- Manage technical accounts for product, including product integrity, intellectual property, source and method changes for the product, export control and product definition.
- Be the prime customer technical interface for the product.
- Risk management.
- Day to day management of personnel.
- Develop, deliver and sustain our drives product.
- Development of configurators and sales support.
- Higher degree of electrical engineering.
- Experience from design, construction of drives components or system.
- Knowledge of marine class and authorities rules and regulations.
- English and Norwegian language.
- Medium/high voltage background is an advantage.
- Resourceful, self-managed, and goal driven with the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and technical writing skills.
- Able to build and maintain relations with customers, internal teams and suppliers.
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
Some travel activity to be expected.
- Good development opportunities in an international environment.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hour agreement and holiday arrangements.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Offers of share savings program.
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave.
- IA-agreement and occupational health service.
For more information, please contact:
Sigurd Øvrebø, General Manager Product Electrical & Power - Offshore & Merchant Solutions at +47 92287670
Rolls-Royce has a world leading range of capabilities in the marine market, encompassing vessel design, the integration of complex systems and the supply and support of power and propulsion equipment. We are leaders in mission-critical systems for offshore oil and gas rigs, offshore, merchant and naval vessels. Today the Rolls-Royce marine product range is one of the broadest in the world. 70 of the world's maritime forces and over 30,000 commercial vessels use our equipment. Our global support network underpins all activities and continues to expand with 50 centres in 28 countries with more planned.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.