We have a fantastic opportunity for talented, structured and engaged individuals to be a part of our world leading engineering environment within the marine business. You will be a part of a professional and engaged engineering team, delivering high quality products to the marine industry.
Rolls-Royce Marine A/S - Electrical, Automation & Control manages a range marine products, including, electrical switchboards requwncy converters, DC switchboard concepts, rotating machinery, control systems for propulsion and thrusters, Joystick and DP systems, integrated ship automation systems and integrated bridge systems. These products are now developed to shape our future intelligent ships, with high degree of remote operations and levels of autonomy with power electric systems as one of the pillars in our Marine Strategy. For more information about Rolls-Royce Marine, see: http://www.rolls-royce.com/marine
As Project Engineer, your key accountabilities will be:
- Project technical lead for delivery projects
- Electrical Cad
- Mechanical Cad
- Software configuration
- Creating and maintaining documentation and item structures
- Requirement management
- Experience with electrical power systems
- Experience with machinery systems and general ship equipment
knowledge will be of great advantage.
- Experience with Electrical and Mechanical CAD is desirable
- Excellent planning skills and negotiation skills, in addition to
proven performance and results.
- Structured, analytical with excellent communication and
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and understanding.
- Good development opportunities in an international environment.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hour agreement and holiday arrangements.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Offers of share savings program.
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave.
- IA-agreement and occupational health service.
Work location: Godvik, Bergen (some travel activities will be required)
For more information, please contact:
Stein-Ove Riksheim, General Manager EtO, +47 934 044 53.
Rolls-Royce has a world leading range of capabilities in the marine market, encompassing vessel design, the integration of complex systems and the supply and support of power and propulsion equipment. We are leaders in mission-critical systems for offshore oil and gas rigs, offshore, merchant and naval vessels. Today the Rolls-Royce marine product range is one of the broadest in the world. 70 of the world's maritime forces and over 30,000 commercial vessels use our equipment. Our global support network underpins all activities and continues to expand with 50 centers in 28 countries with more planned.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities emplyer.