As Jotun Group continues to grow internationally, we are seeking an International Tax Manager in order to further strengthen the Group Tax Department. Group Tax is a part of Group Finance comprising four departments; Tax, Financial Reporting and Controlling, Treasury and Internal Audit. The International Tax Manager will report to Head of Tax. The office location is in Sandefjord.
- Coordinate and drive the annual transfer pricing documentation work for the Group
- Initiate and perform transfer pricing review of defined transaction categories and secure implementation of any changes
- International tax (direct and indirect) structuring, both with regards to managing risk and optimizing returns
- Support on Norwegian tax issues
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally
- Work closely with Group Finance and other Group functions to secure and improve quality of tax reporting
- Act as a key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters
- 5 years of corporate tax experience from private sector or Tax Authorities
- Experience from and interest in international corporate tax, VAT and transfer pricing
- Good understanding of internal control
- Experience from accounting, controlling and consolidation is preferred
- Knowledge of international tax and concepts
- College / University, Master's degree
- Economical subjects
- Law subjects
- Ability to analyse complex issues and develop practical solutions
- Takes a systematic approach and sees tasks through to completion
- Communicates in a clear and structured way
- Shows good business understanding
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.