GSGroup is a leading European provider of services and solutions for telematics and mobile field-services, and is experiencing high demands for our products and services. Be a part of our future!
We are looking for an experienced BI architect to take a leading role in implementing our new BI framework based on our new global cloud platform.
Data is more and more central to the business, and we have just embarked on a new exciting Business Intelligence journey. We are moving from our legacy solutions to cloud and you will be part in defining our new best practices.
You will get an opportunity to establish our business intelligence efforts and be part of shaping your own role. The job offers a unique chance to transform and optimize our capability to provide new insights, with data and to enable the organization to do informed decision making.
You will work cross country¿s and domains to analyse, develop and implement new solutions. You will need a good understanding of how business processes work and how to translate this knowledge in to working code.
As BI architect, you have the task of making sure that the architecture supports the business needs both in general and specifically for the solutions. You are also responsible for the development method and best practice.
From a technical perspective, you are well supported by our in-house development teams, as well as the relevant Business Process Leads from our respective departments.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven track record within Business Intelligence, end to end.
- Relevant education within software development & business processes (Cand.merc.dat / it or similar), or alternatively sufficient targeted training and practical experience.
- You will need deep insight in business operations & should be able to analyse processes quickly.
- Exceptional SQL skills
- A strong independent drive to succeed in you work
- Great communication skills. Fluent English, both verbal and written.