Do you want to work with the proudest employees in the country?
Thermo Fisher’s main activity in Norway is the bead business based on the Norwegian invention known as Dynabeads. The beads are today used in more than 3 billion diagnostic tests worldwide, it is a critical component in one of the most promising cancer treatments, and is an industry standard in sample preparation products in the research market. We invest about 80M NOK annually in R&D, and most of our innovations take place in close collaborations with national and international customer projects.. The technology is developed and manufactured in Norway, and we are currently operating in two locations, Lillestrøm and Oslo. We operate one of the most advanced manufacturing processes n Life Science, and we have a unique competence on both making the beads and the use of beads. There are about 170 employees (more than 20 nationalities) in the organization, and the business has been growing fast to a revenue of 1,2 billion NOKs in 2016.
We are looking for a new HR Leader to join the Norway Leadership Team to continue to develop and grow the business. Key elements for future success is to prepare the organization for sustainable growth by attracting key talents, develop and support all of our leaders, and lead programs to become the best place to work in Norway. We were certified as “Great Place to Work” in 2016, and among the finalists as “Smartest Company” by Norsk Industri, and we believe we have a good foundation to continue building upon.
The person should be highly engaged in the organization, and acquire a good understanding about the business. You will be putting the team first, being dedicated to the job, and being proud of our products. Naturally, being a strong communicator in order to create clarity in the organization and to manage complex dialogues with key stake holders is key to succeed in this role.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific Norway you will get the opportunity to be a part of an environment characterized by pride and innovation. Our organization is growing rapidly and we can guarantee you interesting and challenging responsibilities in an international environment with large opportunity for professional and personal growth. Together we make a positive, tangible impact for our clients. Are you passionate about making a difference by using your Human Resources background in a meaningful industry? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Your key responsibilities:
- Alignment of HR processes with business/site strategic and operating goals
- Driving a One Thermo Fisher company culture by being an advocate for employees while achieving a balance with all levels of company goals
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers on talent management activities including performance management, training and development, organizational capability assessment, strategy and planning.
- Guiding and coaching employees and managers regarding employee relations issues to conclusion in line with company policies and procedures
- Partner with HR Centre’s of Excellence (COE) to facilitate annual calibration and compensation planning processes, prepare for talent reviews, and provide development opportunities at each site
- Partner with COE’s and Business HR leads to develop and implement change initiatives within your sites to drive organizational alignment and effective human resource utilization
- Cooperate with trade unions, lead negotiations
- Drive employee engagement by analyzing trends and developing site-specific engagement strategies together with managers
We are looking for someone who:
- Quickly builds and sustains relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Focuses on results and is passionate about adding value through people processes
- Challenges and influences in a natural way at all levels in the organization
- Enjoys working both strategically and operationally and gets things done
- Has strong coaching skills
- Possess the financial acumen to assess and communicate how HR strategies impact the Company strategy.
Your experience/qualifications needed to succeed:
- Several year of progressive leadership experience within Human Resources
- Experience of working within a HR Ulrich Model Structure
- Experience from being an influential part of a business management team that provides company leadership and direction, preferably in an international environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with employment law, tariff agreements and union negotiations, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, and training and development
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Reference: 45912BR.
Application deadline is August 13, 2017.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Victoria Hicks Mørkved, Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition Nordics by email: email@example.com.