Benteler develops and delivers mass produced automotive parts from offices and production plants all over the world. In Raufoss, our main products are made from extruded aluminum profiles which are reformed in press lines.
For our product development department, we search for an engineer who can support our product and process development activities with advanced CAD design. The main responsibilities for the CAD Engineer will be to create 3D models and drawings of our products, and to manage all CAD data in our projects.
Typical tasks are:
- Import of customer data to our PLM-system
- Perform package checks and inform the Benteler project team
- Create all models and drawings for internal use in the project
- Export of models to customers according to their systems and requirements
The CAD Engineer has an important function in our project teams, and must contribute actively to the development of our products. The CAD modelling is done in Catia or Siemens NX depending on which system the customer requires. You will work in highly dynamic projects, with direct contact to our customers in the automotive industry.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant area
- Experience/education with use of advanced 3D CAD tools
- Experience with use of Catia or Siemens NX/Unigraphics
- Experience/education within product development
- Knowledge of industrial production processes
- Good ability to work in teams
- Good communication- and presentation skills
- Good English skills are required, German is an advantage
Relevant work experience is an advantage, but this position is also well suited for newly educated candidates.
In this position, you will work in an international team with the world’s largest car producers as customers. The home base will be Benteler Aluminium Systems at Raufoss. Some travel activity will be required.
If you want exciting and challenging work in an innovative company, please send your application per e-mail to our HR-department firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want more information about the position, please contact our Engineering Manager, Karl Kristian Berger, on +47 97 95 74 49