Denne trenger et nytt hjem da den meget sjelden ser bruk hos meg lenger.
Må hentes på Sagene og betales på Vipps.
The 003 and 003 Rack units provide the following input and output capacity:
• Up to 18 channels of I/O
• 8 analog audio inputs (4 with mic preamps),
with A/D converters supporting up to 24-bit,
96 kHz audio:
• 48V phantom power on mic preamps, swit-
chable in channel pairs.
• HPF (High-Pass Filter) switches for filtering
out rumbles or AC hum below 75 Hz on In-
• Inputs 5–8 switchable between +4 dBu (for
pro-level gear) and –10 dBV (for con-
• Eight analog audio outputs, with D/A converters supporting up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio.
• Main and Alternate Monitor Output pairs
(+4 dBU) with a single level control. These
outputs mirror Outputs 1–2 and provide di-
rect connection to a monitoring system (such
as a stereo power amp, powered speakers, or
another stereo destination).
• Aux Input pair (+4 dBu) for direct monitoring of tape or CD input sources.
• Two 1/4-inch stereo headphone outputs
(Headphone 1 and 2) with level controls.
Headphone 2 can monitor Main Outputs 1–2
like Headphone 1, or be switched to monitor
Outputs 3–4 for a discrete cue mix.
• Optical connectors for 8 channels of Optical
(ADAT) I/O (supporting up to 48 kHz) or 2
channels of Optical S/PDIF I/O.
• RCA connectors for 2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O supporting up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio.
• Word Clock In and Out ports, to receive or
send 1x Word clock.
• 1 MIDI In port and 2 MIDI Out ports, provid-
ing up to 16 channels of MIDI input and up to
32 channels of MIDI output.
• Footswitch jack for punching in and out while
• Monitor section with Mute switch and
switches for routing input and output signals.